Call our team on 0861 796 398
Rheumatoid Arthritis is an autoimmune disease. If left untreated the disease can lead to the destruction of joints along with chronic pain, loss of strength and the ability to perform normal daily activities.
- We are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to better understand the condition and help find new treatments.
- Eligible participants will be invited in for a First Office Visit.
All studies have been approved by SAHPRA and relevant Ethics committee.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognised clinical trial organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. A clinical trial offers an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
Watermeyer Clinical Research Centre, Pretoria
Helderberg Clinical Research Centre, Somerset West
Stanza Clinical Research Centre, Mamelodi East
Symptoms include joints that are painful, swollen, inflamed or stiff in the morning.