Call our team at 012 004 1641
COVID-19 is affecting every country in the world. Without an effective COVID-19 vaccine, the World Health Organisation estimates that almost 80% of the world population will eventually become infected.
Vaccines are one of the most powerful tools for preventing life-threatening diseases.
We need your help to advance world medicines and are looking for volunteers to take part in phase 3 vaccine clinical trials.
- Join the COVID-19 fight and make a personal contribution to your community and to science
- Flexibility of study visits to work around your schedule
- Participants will receive a health check, specialist advice and support throughout the study
- Synexus can also help with transport to and from one of our clinics
Be part of this much needed vaccine development.
Participants will not be infected with the coronavirus.
All Synexus Trials are approved by an independent ethics committee.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
Everything you need to know
There is currently a pandemic of COVID-19 affecting every country in the world. The best chance to control the pandemic and prevent recurrence of COVID-19 is likely to be the development of a vaccine that can build-up immunity within a population to block the spread of the virus between people.
Research is critical to making advancements in medicine happen quicker, allowing medications to be approved for the market so doctors can prescribe them to their patients and provide better treatment.
As one of the largest and most recognized clinical trial organizations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. Clinical trials offer an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- have not tested positive for COVID-19
- have not received a COVID-19 vaccine
“I’ve taken part in a number of studies with Synexus. I worked in the caring profession for 50 years so I know how important clinical studies are. I’ve always found the staff at the clinic to be very helpful. Having transport to the clinic was a great bonus for me since a knee operation meant I found it difficult to walk very far or use public transport. I’d be interested in joining another study in the future and would not hesitate to recommend Synexus to my friends and family.” – Synexus Volunteer