Call our team at 012 004 2681
According to the WHO, COVID-19 has infected over 670,000 South African people. It continues to impact communities all around the world.
- We are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to understand the condition and help find new treatments
- If you qualify, you may receive study-related care from local doctors and specialists
- There’s no obligation to participate if you call to inquire about the study
All Synexus Trials are approved by SAHPRA and a Research Ethics Committee.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognized clinical trial organizations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. Clinical trials offer an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
All Synexus studies are approved by an independent ethics committee.
If you meet the following requirements, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial:
- Age 18 years or older
- Tested COVID-positive this week, or are awaiting test results because you have the symptoms of COVID
- You may qualify even if you’re at high risk for severe COVID-19