Call our team on 0861 796 398
Gastroparesis is a long-term, chronic condition where the stomach can’t empty itself in the normal way, resulting in food passing more slowly through the stomach.
- We are looking for volunteers to take part in clinical trials to better understand the condition and help find new treatments.
- Eligible participants will be invited in for a First Office Visit.
All studies have been approved by SAHPRA and relevant Ethics committee.
Assess your eligibility for upcoming trials with our online screening questionnaireStart online screener
Everything you need to know
As one of the largest and most recognised clinical trial organisations in the world, Synexus provides a friendly relaxed environment where you have the opportunity to help others and maybe also yourself. A clinical trial offers an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
Watermeyer Clinical Research Centre, Pretoria
Helderberg Clinical Research Centre, Somerset West
Stanza Clinical Research Centre, Mamelodi East
- Nausea or feeling sick to your stomach
- Bloating, gas or belching
- Not being able to finish a normal size meal or feeling excessively full after meals
- Pain in your stomach or upper abdomen
If you have had diabetes for more than 5 years and want to find out more
Refer a friendIf you know someone who may be suitable for a clinical trial please ask them to call us.
Together we make a difference.